About Me

My photo
REALLY REALLY LOVE ABSOULUTLY LOVE TALKING SOO MUCH!!!

Followers

get your own layout here.
*click here* for new layouts!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Coming back from spring break (ugh)

Well, although I love school. I love staying at home and sleeping all after noon. At school if you go to sleep the teacher will wake you up. But it is nice I get to see my friends and my favorite teacher.But I guess I like coming back.The only thing I really hate is the Taks test A.K.A the Big Ugly.If you do all this work during school get awesome grades then barley pass the Taks the let you go on if you care a lot about are grades during the year why take it.To me it is just a test that gets you nervous will I pass will I fail (huhahuha) (heavily breathing). Faint well you should have paid attention during class.I don't pay attention sometimes but I know I will pass.Well the Taks test is important because well it is more important now because this is how far back colleges go to see your success so I guess colleges look at it the most .I know when I take that test I will pass and get above a 90. I want to be commended.If I controlled the Taks test I would keep it But end it at elementary take it again in the first three years of high school.If that doesn't work then I will let the kids do it at the end of the year.Then they will Ace it because they had all this time to prepare for the Taks test.Those are my thoughts anbout the Taks test.

No comments:

Post a Comment