About Me

My photo
REALLY REALLY LOVE ABSOULUTLY LOVE TALKING SOO MUCH!!!

Followers

get your own layout here.
*click here* for new layouts!

Monday, March 29, 2010

My weekend

On Saturday:I got up and saw my step dad he got us donuts and that's it.Everyone had three donuts.Well the middle of the day was boring let's get on to the end.
I watched the KCA kids choice awards my favorite part was when Justin Bieber sang.The other part is when Katy Perry got slimmed in the face it went boom when she opened the box.The first person to get an award was Taylor Lautner. then I went to bed. One more thing for Fred you said Taylor swift You belong with me was going to win but party in the usa won.
On Sunday: First I watched the invention lying.Was a crazy movie. Then went shopping for new clothes I got a lot.That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment