About Me

My photo
REALLY REALLY LOVE ABSOULUTLY LOVE TALKING SOO MUCH!!!

Followers

get your own layout here.
*click here* for new layouts!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Future Quest

I think the TAKS will help me achieve my goals. Colleges look at the test at this point and on. So I hope I get a good grade. I always get a passing grade always above 85. Sometimes the TAKS can get you into curtain colleges maybe with scholar ships. I want to pass the TAKS so I can get accepted in big major colleges. But some people don't believe that the TAKS helps us achieve our goals in life. Well colleges do look at the taks test good grades citizens ship equals good colleges. Just because you think it is a useless test then think that but please don't get a bad grade because of what you think. what if I'm right then you go off and don't pay attention and get a bad grade no Yale for you. So yes I believe It does help us achieve our goals and so should you so go now and study so you don't fail. GOODBYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment